Diameter: 23,8 cm Thickness: 1,4 cm
Czech, young, skilled craftman Matej loves wood and things made of it.
A hand-made, a wax impregnation and oil* applied (see more details about the oil below). Wooden plate for serving tea and other drinks. Preserved by Shou Sugi Ban that is an ancient Japanese exterior siding technique that preserves wood by charring it with fire. Just then the wood is polished and waxed.
– Osmo Top Oil is a hard-wearing finish based on on natural waxes and oils
– Enhances natural beauty of wooden tables and worktops
– Does not peel, flake, crack or blister
– Good performance in high humidity areas
– Excellent resistance against water, juices, wine, beer and fizzy drinks
A good teapot is a crucial vessel in your tea preparation, it's the core of the whole teaware universe, it will prepare your tea, help you to handle it well, prepare your mind for the first sip of your tea.
The cup is full of freshly baked cookies, I inhale the sweetish tones with my nose deep inside a cup. When tucking my nose into a pitcher I will catch different spectrum of aromas, sugary fruity notes.
The sense of joy, the elevation of spirit, the morning sun, the tea and the moment of here and now.